End of Alpha 0.30
Unscrew your guns, unplug your shields, clean your warehouses... the Alpha 0.30 session is over.
How it went?
We are very happy with the results of this session. A lot of you came to play, and seemed to enjoy the game quite a lot judging by the insane play times!
The competition for the ladders was fierce, and the game was much more pleasant to play than previous versions, in great part because there were always other people to play with. Finally, it felt like a real online game for more than a few hours!
We are definitely on track for the Steam release next version, and I think Grouroux and I will be able to sleep a bit better until then!
A few numbers
- Connected players: 490
- Peak players: 81
- Average play time: 7 hours per player
- Ships lost: 1,124
- Pirnats killed: let me read that right... 1,900,926... well.. that's a lot!
- Bosses killed:: 879
- T1, T2, T3 systems conquered: 844
- T4 systems conquered: 180
- T5 systems conquered: 36
- T6 systems conquered: 24
- Total DNA collected:: 1,594,887,370
- Total Credits collected: 3,153,863
- Best crew: level 47
Your opinion matters a lot!
More than ever, your feedback is important to us, especially fom new players (or those who didn't play for a long time).
- What kind of game did you expect BEFORE playing, and AFTER playing? (you can cite other games you find similar...)
- How smooth was levelling your first ship to level 10?
- Did you have trouble figuring out some game mechanics? what would you have liked better explaied to you?
- What did you like and hate most?
- Did you feel discouraged at some point? did it make you stop playing?
Server status: ONLINE